Sunday, May 8, 2011

it's just a feeling :)

well, i gotta say,
it is nice to have to do shopping with my family sometimes because...
so many cute guys in pyramid today.
mostly college boys :P
hehe.
ayy, you can't blame me! im a teenage girl that can't control herself.
hahahha.
todays MOTHERS' DAY!
happy mothers' day to my mommy and grandma!
and whoever reads my blog, happy mothers' day to your moms :)
had a good dinner in pizza vs satay.
a cute guy kept looking at me :P
heheh.
im serious! no kidding.
soo cute and older...
am recently addicted to block b's songs :D
they're hot especially the rappers *drooling*
crapp. realised that im talking about guys...
hehe.
i must be crazy!
haizz. nevermind...
=.=
im such a typical teenage girl who checks out hot guys.
lol.
im really weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment