Sunday, May 1, 2011

how could you be soo? :(

yesterday my patience almost broke.
was about to break down into tears.
i guess im over-sensetive again :/
i wish i can be a stronger person.
i'll try my best to be stronger.
i dun wanna break down into tears, be pissed off and get angry soo easily again.
but it's just too hard to control.
why? why can't i be someone that can be strong?
i don't want that to happen on my birthday again like last year.
my granddad ruined it.
i don't want him to ruin it again this year :(
can't i have pleasant birthday this year?
is it too much to ask?
i hope this year will be better.
nothing bad like my 13th and 14th birthday.
i hope it won't be ruined by anyone and myself.
well, won't be doing much for my birthday this year but go to pyramid. i guess.
no where special to go, eat, hang out and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment