Thursday, April 28, 2011

serious. mysterious :)

recently listening to block b - freeze.
the rapper is cool :D
sorry for the such random post yesterday...
i wasn't thinking straight. so yeahh.
i officially am going to forget someone that keeps hanging in my mind.
because he's important to me NO MORE :)
i can't wait for my bigbang album!
hip hop was fun today.
tr. simon gave us stage position for appreciation day.
im in front :O
along with Tze Wei, Wen Xin, Tang Ling, Sean and Lawrence :)
im not alone! YEAH!
gonna learn lyrics like i used to in sedaya for fun.
and do some random dancing. haha Gie Mei can't see :P
will not be using the net tomorrow. i guess this is goodbye.
reminds me of tell me goodbye - bigbang :D
but will be blogging on the weekend
so, see ya then.

No comments:

Post a Comment